HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO LUSH, WE ARE A QUICKSCOPING AND NO-SCOPING CLAN FOR CALL OF DUTY MODERNWARFARE 2, PLEASE ASK FOR CLAN TRIALS TO JOIN, REGISTER ON OUR FORUMS, AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

Share | 

TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuSh x Bizzare
GFX Leader
GFX Leader

PostSubject: TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx    Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

title says it all really but yh
i currently sponser Fatality eSport and TeaM ImpuLse and many more if you want to see my work add my msn
i will be doing this for free because im in the clan but any1 outside it will have to pay like every1 else , this year alone ive made 13,000 ms points by XBL and £98 by paypal i charge because i was told to charge by professional designers because my work is top quality ive worked on car company logos and more but i turned to supporting pro teams on XBL at the moment i am working on a new logo for fatal and lush sigs so im pritty busy atm so ur sig may not get to you buy the next day . the stuff i do isnt on word or anything from microsoft like paint because tbh its SH*T my work is done on a £650 program setup . my work will have my sig the the bottom right hand corner saying LawLess Creationz - if you didnt know my surname is lawless
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::LuSh::. A N3W AG3 OF QUICKSCOPING :: GFX-
Jump to: